Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 8, 2014



Fall In Love With Me Episode 19


So has anyone actually heard anything definitive about how long this drama is going to be? There wasn't even a smidgeon of Taozi in this preview, which makes me think we're still not near enough for that happy ending that I would like. 

It looks like Mama Li might be deserting her children in favour of Tian Xing. I mean, I know he's cool and all, but okay. We'll just go with that storyline then. Also, Lance is super upset. Like really upset. 


Lu Tian Xing: I will be the future CEO of Tianji company.

(Angrily to Mama Li and then Tian Xing and Huan Huan)

Lance: You admit that I am not your son. This is the sister I have treasured for 20 years.
Nikki provided a clearer translation in the comments below: "Just admit that I was never a son to you."





I am a little confused. Wasn't Tian Xing already the CEO of Tianji? Did the story change and now they're switching him to aspiring to be the CEO? Or did Tian Xing get kicked out of the company during his vacation time?





And is Lance being disowned or is this some crazy birth secret? Man, I don't even know what to think anymore. I know I am a little behind with watching the drama, but really, I am not quite sure where they're headed with it. Oh well. It's not like I've never watched a crazy drama before ;)



Small consolation for the craziness - Tian Xing is looking fiiiiine

Watch Fall In Love With Me online at dramanice.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét