Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 8, 2014




Oh man, I guess we really are going full on noble idiot here. I thought that once Tian Xing knew that Huan Huan was faking the whole wheelchair thing, he would be sure to drop her like a hot potato, but it appears not. Dang it!




And I also really hoped we were not going to get to the altar here with the wrong couple. I seriously do not understand the noble idiocy trope. 


Lu Tian Xing: I'm getting married to Huan Huan.
(Tian Xing walks past Tao Le Si)
Lu Tian Xing: Don't congratulate me and don't trust me.
(At the wedding)
Minister: Ms. Li Huan Huan, will you marry Lu Tian Xing?
(Lance bursts into the church)
Lance: I object!!!




Finally! Lance is maybe, just maybe going to redeem himself!!!.I really thought it was a sure thing that Tian Xing was going to wake up and stand up for the woman he loves and not marry Huan Huan. Has everyone forgotten that it was Huan Huan who followed Tian Xing and Taozi and decided to throw herself down the cliff? This drama! Aaron, what have you done to me that makes me want to watch this even though it's so crazy!?




Melodrama aside. You can really see the pain on Tian Xing's face as he walks past Taozi. Why is he doing this to himself? Why?! Why is he allowing himself to be so manipulated?! Even if they were blood family, what the Li family is doing to him is absolutely awful!




I am really glad that Lance seems to be stepping up to the plate though, finally. I know the photo wasn't enough proof and that Huan Huan seems to be getting worse, but she needs to take her meds and go to physiotherapy (and get psychological treatment too). Let's hope they can resolve this well and that our lovers can finally get the happy ending they deserve.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét