Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 8, 2014


Finally the big-bad-secret-crazy-dealings of Huan Huan and Lance (faking Huan Huan's paralysis) are going to be revealed! Tian Xing looks really, really, really angry. Man, I would not want to be at the receiving end of that anger. I really can't blame him though. The Li family needs some serious counseling. 

 I mean, at least she's alive so we can see the fall out from all this emotional manipulation.


Lu Tian Xing: You always lie to me! Stand up!*

*[The lovely kfangurl provided us with a closer translation: Voice-over: "You've been lying to me all this while. Stop pretending." Yells: "I'm telling you to stand up!"]


I'm so glad the incriminating photograph was still around and eventually given to Tian Xing. It's taken them long enough to get here! I really don't understand how Huan Huan thought she could get away with all of it. And who would want to live their life married to someone who clearly doesn't love them?! I am sure I've said that before actually. I am glad at least we seem to be getting the story moving along to somewhat of a resolution and less emotional manipulation. Let's hope that Tian Xing can stand up to the Li family and get rid of their toxic manipulation! I also hope that Lance gets his comeuppance and that all the blame doesn't fall at Huan Huan's feet. This was definitely machinated by Lance and of course carried on with Huan Huan's insane obsession with having Tian Xing.


Oh Tian Xing, your face, it makes me so sad. Let's hope at least he smiles a little in the next episode.


Watch Fall In Love With Me online at dramanice.com

1 nhận xét:

  1. Hi!

    The other day I invited you to...

    >>> Meet Bob Here! <<<

    and I saw that you did 'meet Bob'

    BUT...

    You may have missed getting your free chapter?

    I understand...the page was kind of long and it was EASY to miss.

    So...right to this note...

    I am attaching the first chapter of...

    The Woman Men Adore and Never Want To Leave

    Now...

    We're being stinkers because once you've read the first chapter...we think you'll want the rest:-)

    >>> Download Yours Here <<<

    I'm excited for you to have this because Bob maps out... how men think! ...and...When you understand their thinking process

    You'll understand your man's very weird behavior.

    See...you might already suspect...

    What a guy REALLY wants...and what he says...are two different things!

    Bob will show you how you can use that nugget of information to your advantage.

    >>> Find Out How To Understand Your Man Here <<<

    Enjoy!

    (Gabriel Alexander)

    Trả lờiXóa