Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 8, 2014

Fall In Love With Me Episode 16: No matter how the world changes, our love will not change.


Holy hotte kiss scene!!! Man oh man!!! Let's just say I got a lot more motivated to carry on watching the drama. It's like the writers finally realized that we want sexy Lu Tian Xing back on the screen and less crying (though Aaron does cry beautifully) and less emotional manipulation

They go to a river and play in the water. Tao Zi falls in the water and Tian Xing caries her to the place they will be sleeping at, a tent.
At the tent, Tian Xing is outside the tent. He’s drying their clothes to a big fire. Tao Zi is in the tent, too shy to go out.
Suddenly Tao Zi sees a snake in her tent. She screams, runs out and jumps in Tian Xing’s arms.


Tian Xing:” I said I’ll protect you.”
They kiss and they exchange rings. Their rings are made from clover.
Tian Xing:” Tao Le Si! No matter how the world changes, it’ll be okay if our hearts don’t change, right?”
Tao Zi:”If our hearts are together, no matter how far apart two people are, they’ll be able to feel each other’s intentions, and that feeling is heartwarming.”


Dang girl! Huan Huan can slap like nobody's business. Also, there seems to be a rather rapid increase in slapping in this drama lately. Not cool. Not cool. I saw some funny comments on the Soompi thread that suggested we all line up to slap Huan Huan.

I guess it's a good thing that we're finally liking Taozi a lot more (now that she's shown some spunk). I'm also really glad that they decided to split the teasers. We could have the super hotte and sexy one yesterday and now the "we hate Huan Huan" one today.

Taozi: I can't ignore my feelings about Lu Tian Xing.
Huan Huan: My fiancée stayed out with another girl. This is a huge insult! Don't you know that?


Man oh man. I'm writing this post on my lunch break and lizabreff and bilikinbear and we're talking about our mutual detestation of Huan Huan. Pretty much, we hate her guts. Sometimes drama really worries me about how it elicits my angrier side ;) Also, doesn't she look rather like a screaming Capuchin monkey?


Also, why in the world has Huan Huan had Tian Xing followed? Or I guess it could be evil, evil Lance who's made sure to have stuff to blackmail Tian Xing with. I've also seen a lot of comments around FB and Soompi about how the conflict of marrying Huan Huan while loving Taozi is a classic old values versus new values clash - traditional obeisance to parents  and community versus modern notions of individuality and romance (heavily influenced by the West). I can see some of that.

I also want Tian Xing to figure out another way to save OZ other than sacrificing himself by marrying Huan Huan. I also think it's interesting that he's made it pretty clear that marriage to Huan Huan is going to be in name only and an act of responsibilty. Obviously the Li family is not so happy with that decision. Oh man. Episode 16 is going to be rather interesting. I think we need to watch the hotte preview again to recover.

Watch Fall In Love With Me online at dramanice.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét